Travel & Tours
Television & Films
Terms and Conditions
DMC Travel Itineraries
|Burkina Faso - Mali - Senegal Tours|
|Donkey Back Trekking Dogon Country|
|Enjoy Senegal and Gambia|
|Expedition Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo and Benin Tour|
|Experience the famous Dogon Country|
|Festival of desert|
|Festival on Niger|
|From Senegal to Benin unforgettable history|
|Mali - Guinea Conakry - Senegal|
|Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger Adventure|
|Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana with the festival on Niger|
|Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Benin, Togo expedition|
|National Park Tour in Senegal|
|Nature and Culture in Ghana|
|Senegal - Gambia - Cape Verde - Bissau - Conakry - Sierra Leone - Liberia - Mali Tour|
|Senegal and Mali|
|Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Mali|
|Senegal, Mali and Burkina Faso Tour|
|Tour Mali - Burkina Faso - Ghana|
|West Africa-Mali - Burkina - Benin - Togo|
West Africa Discovery
Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana with the festival on Niger (20 days)
Click for full sized mapTour Itinerary:
|· - 19 night’s hotel, double occupancy, with breakfast|
· Day Room in Accra on the final day
· Private ground transportation by four wheel drive vehicle, with driver and fuel
· Experienced English-speaking guide throughout
· Airport transfers upon arrival in Bamako and departure in Bamako
· All hotel taxes and local tourism taxes
· All site visit, excursion and entry fees as per tour program.
Day 1: Arrival in Bamako and departure for Djenné - Mud Mosque, Monday Market.
Day 2: Drive to Mopti.
Days 3-4: Niger River Boat Trip to Timbuktu.
Days 5-6: Timbuktu - Optional Overnight Camel Safari and Tuareg Homestay.
Days 7-10: Sévaré, Bandiagara and Dogon Country - Overnight Dogon Trek.
Days 11-14: Segou - Festival on the River.
Day 15: Cross into Burkina Faso to Ouagadougou.
Days 16-17: Cross into Ghana - Tamale, Mole National Park - Game Walk.
Day 18: Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary - Guided Tour.
Day 19: Kumasi - Explore West Africa's Largest Market.
Day 20: Transfer to Accra - Tour Ends on Arrival.
1) Mali - Bamako, Djenne Monday Market and Mud Mosque, Mopti, Niger River Boat Trip, Ali Farka Toure's Village of Niafounke, Timbuktu Tour, Dogon Country Trek and Mask Dance, Segou - Festival on the River.
2) Burkina Faso - Ouagadougou market, city tour.
3) Ghana - Mole National Park, Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary and Ecotourism Site, Kumasi.