Travel & Tours
Television & Films
Terms and Conditions
DMC Travel Itineraries
|Burkina Faso - Mali - Senegal Tours|
|Donkey Back Trekking Dogon Country|
|Enjoy Senegal and Gambia|
|Expedition Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo and Benin Tour|
|Experience the famous Dogon Country|
|Festival of desert|
|Festival on Niger|
|From Senegal to Benin unforgettable history|
|Mali - Guinea Conakry - Senegal|
|Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger Adventure|
|Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana with the festival on Niger|
|Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Benin, Togo expedition|
|National Park Tour in Senegal|
|Nature and Culture in Ghana|
|Senegal - Gambia - Cape Verde - Bissau - Conakry - Sierra Leone - Liberia - Mali Tour|
|Senegal and Mali|
|Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Mali|
|Senegal, Mali and Burkina Faso Tour|
|Tour Mali - Burkina Faso - Ghana|
|West Africa-Mali - Burkina - Benin - Togo|
West Africa Discovery
Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Benin, Togo expedition (28 days)
Click for full sized mapTour Itinerary:
|· Fully escorted tour: our company tour leader and driver, local guides|
· All activities, sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
· All meals whilst camping
· National parks and reserve entrance fees
· All tolls and taxes.
Day 1: Depart, arrival in the morning and departure for Djenné - Mud Mosque.
Day 2: Djenné - Market, Drive to Mopti.
Days 3-4: Niger River Boat Trip to Timbuktu.
Days 5-6: Timbuktu - Optional Overnight Camel Safari and Tuareg Homestay.
Days 7-10: Sévaré, Bandiagara and Dogon Country - Overnight Dogon Trek.
Day 11: Bandiagara Escarpment, Cross into Burkina Faso to Ouagadougou.
Days 12-13: Cross into Ghana - Tamale, Mole National Park - Game Walk.
Day 14: Boabeng Fiema Monkey Sanctuary - Guided Tour.
Days 15-16: Kumasi - Explore West Africa's Largest Market.
Day 17: Kakum National Park - Canopy Walk.
Days 18-19: Elmina - Slave Coast, Elmina and Cape Coast Castles.
Days 20-21: Kokrobite - Optional Community Project, Drumming School, Solo Forest Monkey Sanctuary.
Day 22: Cross Togo to Benin. Overnight Ouidah.
Day 23: Cotonou - Fetish Markets, Abomey - Voodoo and Salt Village Tour.
Day 24: Drive/Boat to Ganvie - Overnight Stilt Village.
Day 25: Return via Cotonou to Grand Popo Beach.
Day 26: Grand Popo Beach - Turtle Conservation Project.
Day 27: Cross into Togo, via Lac Togo, Togoville to Lomé.
Day 28: Cross into Ghana to Accra - Tour Ends on Arrival.
1) Mali - Bamako, Djenne Monday Market and Mud Mosque, Mopti, Niger River Boat Trip, Ali Farka Toure's Village of Niafounke, Timbuktu Tour, Dogon Country Trek and Mask Dance
2) Burkina Faso – Ouagadougou market, city tour
3) Ghana - Mole National Park, Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary and Ecotourism Site, Kumasi, Kakum National Park, Slave Coast, Elmina Castle, Cape Coast Castle, Kokrobite Beach and Community Project, Traditional Drumming Performance
4) Benin - Ouidah Slave Route, Cotonou Fetish Markets, Abomey Voodoo and Salt Village Tour, Ganvie Stilt Village Tour, Overnight Ganvie Stilt Village, Grand Popo Beach, Grand Popo Turtle Conservation Project
5)Togo - Vodun Fetish Markets.